“My passion is leadership and forming a lasting partnership with my clients to design a personalized plan that fits the individual transcription needs of our diverse client base.”
- Kamal has owned and operated STAT Transcription since 2000.
- Certified in Management of Clinic Information Technology – Clinical Technology Consulting, Health Information Technology Training, Health Information, Technology Implementation Support, Health Information Technology Technical Support, Implementation Management, Practice Workflow, and Information Management Redesign.
- Previously she had a 16 year career as a Software Engineer in the Medical Device industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science from UCLA. Graduated Summa Cum Laude with College Honors.
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society.
- John Maxwell Team certified speaker, trainer, and, mentor.
- Completed Darren Hardy's Insane Productivity Certification.